5.1 As long as you are registered as a valid Registered User and have paid any applicable fees, we give you a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use TrainAway for your own personal use.
5.2 We reserve the right to discontinue TrainAway without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to certain parts of TrainAway for users who are registered with us.
5.5 TrainAway can display content that does not belong to us. Responsi-bility for such content rests solely with the person who made it available to us. We always have the right to review content to de-termine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may re-move or refuse to display content if we reasonably believe that the content is illegal or violates our policies. This does not necessarily mean that we review content displayed on TrainAway.
5.6 Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. You may not use these services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
5.8 You must at all times comply with any technical limitations in Train-Away, if they only allow you to use TrainAway in certain ways.
5.9 You may not:
• break the technical limitations of TrainAway,
• Improperly delete, de-compile, reverse engineer, reverse compile, modify, translate, or make any similar changes (except and only to the extent mandatory Danish law expressly allows this),
• sell, rent, lease, distribute, sublicense, transfer or lend TrainAway to third parties,
• remove, modify or add information of TrainAway 'copyright, trade-marks and/or property rights (including information on physical me-dia), or
• in any way for commercial purposes or in a un loyal way link (ac-tively or passively) to TrainAway.
5.10 Any rights not expressly granted are reserved.